Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Calm Before The Storm

The day has officially arrived...

I report for surgery at 5:45 a.m.

I'm surprisingly calm for having neurosurgery in the morning. I'm almost expecting all my nerves to hit me at once and cause me to have a panic attack but I really don't think that'll happen. Deep down, I know this was meant to be and everything will work out exactly how I want it to. There is no need to worry about things that are beyond my control at this point.

It helps I have an amazing support group that will drag their butts out of bed at 5 a.m. to see me off.

I am going to keep this one short and sweet so I can spend some quality time with my friends and family.

Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me today with the kind thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes. Please keep them coming :)

Catch ya on the flip side!

XOXO,

Bree
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment